Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our Trio is Finally Here!!!!

Benjamin Eugene
Brooklynn Elisabeth

Blake Ryan


WOW!! Ok so yesterday was a whirlwind, our day was going as always and we were setting up for a NST at about 11am. About 20 mins into the NST Brooklynn our little princess decided that she needed to have a heart deceleration down in to the 70's, so knowing I was heading upstairs for extra monitoring I called Carl who was at home trying to get our new house organized and said I need you cause I am heading upstairs. We get upstairs and I am told that if there is another decel on any baby that were going to have babies that day, I thought that was alot to take in. About 20 mins after that our head doctor Dr. Hill came in and told us that there was no gain to keeping them in another 4 days and that she thinks they need to come out, so within the hour I was in the OR getting prepped and ready to welcome our babies into the world. We welcomed our trio into the world starting with Ben at 3:21pm followed by Blake at 3:22pm and then Brooke and 3:23pm!!

Ben was 4lbs 11oz and 18.5" long

Brooklynn was 3lbs 12oz and 18" long

Blake was 4lbs 5 oz and 17 3/4" long

Babies are all doing wonderful! Ben & Brooke are both just in their incubators with nothing else breathing room air!! Blake is on nose cannuals still just breathing room air but with a little assistance. Looks like they will have a stay about 2 weeks give or take a little time to achieve their to do list for the NICU.



7 comments:

  1. Awwww, they're all so precious!!! Brandon says they look like Carl ;) Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you I'm about to cry...and now I want more babies lol Congrats, again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What an incredible job you did keeping the babies in for so long. They are all beautiful and healthy and it looks like they'll be home before you know it. Again, congratulations and try to get as much as rest as you can after the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooklynn is already a DIVA! I can tell! :o) They are so precious you guys! I hope the time doesn't fly by too fast. I better see pictures of them in their matching onesies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I think Blake looks like Kristi and Brookynn and Ben look like Carl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!!! Sooooo happy for you! Can't wait to keep up with their progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I am so happy for you! You did such a wonderful job keeping them in! What an awesome mama! It sounds like they'll be home real soon! Praying for a speedy recovery for both mama and babies.

    ReplyDelete