Monday, April 19, 2010

I Love, Love, Love Cloth diapers!


I have been using cloth diapers for about 3 months now on the Triplets and I have become so addicted! There are so many diapers to try, so many fun/cute prints & I love to see their tiny little tushies in cloth! I was completely against using cloth diapers for the longest time, but times have really changed! So many people say "I can't believe you cloth diaper its so much work", well anyone who says that has NEVER used cloth. It is very simple and oh so much fun, plus for me I have triplets so I need to save the money and the bonus is I get to do something fantastic for our enviornment. Cloth is better for my babies skin too! Really its only an extra load or in mycase 2 extra loads of laundry a day. (its only 2 loads for my cause I still need to build my stash! =) I have converted 3 other triplet moms to cloth diaper and have reffered them to kellys closet! Hope that I can convert many more moms to join the cloth diapering train, wish me luck!


I was introduced by a friend to Kelly's closet and I have been shopping there ever since. Kelly's closet is very easy to navigate, they have great products and the customer service is awesome! They also have a points system which I love, you get 1 point for each dollar you spend and when you have a certain number of points you can trade it in for gift certficates. Plus Kelly's Closet has a plethra of products to choose from, it cant get any better than that! Being green is so much fun, get on the train and start cloth diapeirng today, make sure to check out Kelly's closet for all your cloth diapering needs! =)

3 comments:

  1. hello, I found you on the Mommy Necklace page in FB. My name is Erica.

    What a cute photo. And yes, I LOVE CDing too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I found you the same way Erica did. Your babies are so cute. Cloth is awesome- we've been using it for almost 4 years now. Have you been introduced to the wonderful world of knitted wool longies and shorties? That'll get you in a world of trouble. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your babies, they are so cute.

    I do giveaways on my blog for cloth diapers. \

    www.couponmommyof3.com

    ReplyDelete