Monday, June 7, 2010

Auntie Paula came to visit!

This is my favorite picture! Ben, Brooke, Blake & Auntie Paula
I think Paula is watching Blake because he had just vomited all over before I took this picture!

Brooke happy as can be with Paula

Smiling girls!


Brooke paying attention to me Auntie is not!!! lol!

Ben loving the attention

Hey whats going on! =)

He does nto cry anymore! I am so happy!

Blake and Auntie cheesing for the camera

Most of Blakes pictures are blurry because her never stops moving! =)

Hey whats that????

Auntie Paula was my nurse while I was in the hospital on bedrest and we became very good friends while I was there. She comes to see the babies often and we also go visit her on our rounds at the hospital! The babies really showed that they remembered her today, which I know was a great feeling for her. Benjamin is a really big momma's boy and he ALWAYS cried when she held him, but not today he was very happy and jsut kept looking at her, it was very sweet! Brooklynn and Blake were very happy and smiley the whole time. They did get tired about 2 hours after she got there and ended up going down for a nap, then mommy needed to sleep too! Thanks auntie Paula for letting me take a nap! =) Her are some pictures of her visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment