Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky!

We are now coming to the realization that our "babies" are becoming toddlers!! I was spending time with Brooklynn and Ben as Blake was still taking a nap upstairs, I hear Blake awake and went upstairs to get him and came back to Brooklynn and Ben in a Kitchen drawer!!! I put Blake down to get the camera and before I knew it he was right there with his brother and sister! I was gone less than 1 minute and they were already getting into things, it's like they know when they "have a chance" to get something while I am gone! lol! So now Carl and I have started to accept the fact that we no longer have infants...... =( Our lives are just as busy but now except instead of running around making a ton of bottles, changing 35 diapers a day and waking many times in the middle of the night we are just chasing them!





1 comment:

  1. Oooo fun! I like to have the bottom drawers and cupboards full of things they can play with while I make dinner or do dishes LOL. Tupperware and towels are Christian's faves!

    ReplyDelete