Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Photography

Ben with daddy! I wish I would have gotten more of Carl's face but I still love the photo I can "feel" how much Ben loves daddy!
Brooklynn our sweet girl!

Our sweet baby boy Blake!


I know all of my posts are about the babies and what is new, but for this post I am going to talk alittle bit about me!

I know most of you know that Carl bought me a very nice camera for my birthday (or maybe a just because gift ;) and I have slowly been learning several photography tips by reading online. I in no way want to be a professional photographer but I would love to be able to take awesome photos to capture the true beauty of our babies growing up. I take my first of 2 classes tomorrow at Hickam, it is a beginners class to just learn the basics of photography. I am very excited!! I wanted to post a few before my class photos here now and after the first class we will have "homework" taking some pictures and I will post those as well! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment