Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We are 14 months old

Here we are at 14 months.................I did not intend to do another update until 15 months or so simply because things are extremely busy around here! However I still take photo's every month for memories and this shoot was too funny not to post! It started out ok from the beginnging and just got funnier as each picture was taken! I'll put a caption under each photo to explain the story!


Sitting pretty nicely for mommy....... However you can see the wheels turning in their little brains!
Hmm, guys let's see if we can make mommy look this way..... =)

Hi mom......What nothing changed......


Hey mommy!!! Whats up?



Go for it guys!!!! All 3 working together!





Hurry, hurry, HURRY!!!!





We made it!!!





Off we go!

Sorry for the Blurriness in the photos I could barely control my laughter as I was snapping each picture. We are in for some major TROUBLE over the next few years, and that's to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment