Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where has the time gone...... 21 Months!


It is amazing how fast time goes when you are busy with 3 little ones, I can remember the day they were born like it was yesterday.  I was pregnant growing 3 beautiful tiny people inside me and within an hour all of our plans were changed.  I remember them rusging Benjamin and Blake out of the OR into another because there was no room in ours and then came Brooklynn she satyed in the same OR and I could see her from where I was and she was much smaller than I imagined they would be.   Looking back at how small they were I cannot believe they are as big as they are now, guess thats what happens when you feed and water them!

So much has changed over the past few months it's pr
obably impossible to fill you in on everything but I will try my best! Here is a list of some of the things we do:

Run
Talk (about 30-35 words)
Ride cars
Throw Tantrums
Ask for milk
Pushing/Hitting
Using imaginative play
Using Fork/Spoon
Ask for Help
Unzip their Pajama's
Take off their diapers
Points to body parts
Use sign language
Brush their teeth
Brush their hair
Wash their hands/faces with wipes
Walking up/down our stairs (with little/no help)
Jumping

We are very independent and we make sure our Mama and Dada know it!  Enjoy some photos of us, how cute are we??? 

















No comments:

Post a Comment