Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our 5 year Anniversary!

So Carl and I have had a few dates here and there but they have only been when the kiddos are already in bed!  Well our great family friend Michelle offered to watch the kiddos while we went out to an early dinner to watch the sunset and to watch the Waikiki fireworks that they have every Friday night.  So we left the house at about 4:45pm, with no crying I might add!  We had an AMAZING dinner at the Ocean House, the food was impeccable and so was the view.  We then walked on the beach holding hands and well just being with each other.  We were home by 9pm and enjoyed the rest of the evening watching an at home movie together.  This has been truly the best 5 years of my life and I cannot wait to celebrate the next 50+ years with my wonderful hubby! 

 Before we left
 On our way in the car
 Quality time <3
 Our view
 Carls Delicious steak dinner
 My yummy Shrimp Scampi pasta
Enjoying our night!

No comments:

Post a Comment