Monday, August 24, 2009

Just updating 22 weeks now!


Alright so today we are 22 weeks and a day, another milestone! I have been on bedrest for 13 days now, 7 of them were in the hospital. I am able to stay on bedrest at home for the time being until we have any negative changes. I am doing well on bedrest, I just keep telling myself that whatever is best for our babies I will do! I am hoping we can make it to 33 weeks gestation which would be November 8, 2009, which means 10 more week on bedrest! Its ok I have tons of movies, books, magazines and other hobbies I can keep myself busy!


The babies:


Benjamin is our Baby A sitting pretty low in the pelvis, he moves alot now! During ultrasounds he tries to always get in the picture no matter who we are trying to look at! Lol! Camera hog already! At 20 weeks and three days Benjamin weighed a whopping 15oz!!!! (12oz is normal)


Brooklynn is our baby B and she is on mommy's right side and we call her our wild child, she moves almost constantly not sure if she ever sleeps!! Lol! She is alot like her mom, it seems she might be the one in charge! At 20 weeks and 3 days Brooklynn weighed 12oz, perfect!


Blake is our baby C and he is on mommy's left side he is the quiet one. He does move quite a bit but usually only when I am laying on my left side and Brooklynn is aquishing him. At 20 weeks and 3 days Blake weighed 13oz, perfect!


As for me health wise I am doing wonderful, no swelling or high blood pressure. The only difficult thing is moving around is alittle bit harder everday and breathing has become a little bit more difficult. Thats all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment