Thursday, August 27, 2009

New news.......

Alright so here we are on Thursday August 27th........

We had another cervical scan on Wed and things were the same still sitting at 1.40cm, however the doctors want to monitor me closer. They are giving me one more week at home then ad mitting me back into the hospital, when they admit me I will be 23 weeks and 3 days. Our goal is to keep these babies in until 33 weeks so we will have somewhere between 6 to 11 weeks or so in the hospital before we deliver: Hopefully!

We started being able to see the babies kick through my belly yesterday!!! It is so cool to watch them twist and turn and kick from the outside!!! All 3 are moving alot more, especially when mommy is trying to go to bed, I have actually been startled awake by one kicking! Lol! More to come soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment