Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best auntie in the world!!

Can you say talent? Holding all 3 babies at once! Ben on her back Blake on her front and Brooke and her hip! AMAZING AUNTIE!
I know that I have the greatest sister in the world but I had no idea how wonderful she would be with the babies! Not many 14 year olds are anywhere near as helpful as she was, she was ALWAYS there when anyone of us needed her. Her niece and nephews thought she was the greatest and always gave her the sweetest smile as she came into the room, she made their little faces light up. My sister is probably the best thing that happened to our family in addition to my dad Topper, she is and always will be my little sister and a HUGE part of my world. I wish that we lived closer so that we could see her everyday and she could watch our babies grow up.


Abby is really a one of a kind kinda girl. Yes she is a normal teenager and she is on the phone and texts alot, she loves being with her family/friends, she's got some attitude and sass but that's her and I LOVE who she is! Abigail I know you will probably read this so I will tell you that God blessed me with the best sister anyone could ever ask for, you are an amazing, smart & funny girl who deserves nothing but the best and you need to always remember that! You are amazing and our babies are so lucky to have you as their auntie Abby! I love you sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment