Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our Tutu

Tutu with Ben, Brooke & Blake

Tutu is Hawaiian for Grandma this is what we decided the babies will call my mom. The babies absolutely loved her, she was a huge help while she was here! It was amazing to be able to spend time with our babies and not have to worry about cooking, laundry amongst many other things. She loved being with the babies and they loved being with her, she is very animated which they love! Tutu we love you so much and truly appreciate all that you did and still do for for all of us! You know as my mother I thank you everyday for making me who I am today.

The babies truly enjoyed having Tutu around she makes everything so funny! We wish that we lived closer so that she could see them everyday and they could see her, hopefully it wont be too long before we are closer! Mom I know you too well and by now you are probably teary eyed so maybe you should grab a few more tissues......... I remember being a little girl and you were always there for me, I hope that I can be an amazing mother to my children and give them everything I possibly can. You are a wondeful mother and a great friend, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment