Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome Home Daddy!!


Most of you know that on February 12th Carl left for Washington D.C for some work training. He was gone for about a week, which I know is not very long since we all know how long deployments for the military can last...... however, he has left only me by myself not as a single mother to 15 month old wild and crazy TRIPLETS!! Of course I was kept very busy by my 3 little angels and a few appointments also filled half the week. The babies really missed Carl more than I thought they would, I really did not think they would understand that he was gone. When we Skyped for the first time Brooklynn lost it and I could no longer console her so we had to end our video call but everyday it got a little bit better! I had Auntie Michelle watch the babies while I went to the airport to get daddy so that when we got home I could record the babies seeing daddy for the first time in a week! Enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment