Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Suprise Visit from Nana

This is a pretty funny story...  Carl's mom Carla had called me about a week before his birthday and said she wanted to suprise him by coming out for a visit!  Anyone who knows me knows how I CANNOT keep a secret so this was killing me.  I had to figure out a way to tell him that I was going shopping with a friend so I could pick her up from the airport.  When we got home Carla got into the back of the car and I told Carl that I needed help with something big I had bought.........when he opened the hatch door he was VERY suprised!  It had been alittle over 4 years since they had seen eachother.  Here are some pictures of Nana's visit!!

 Getting ready to head into the Bishop Museum to look at the Dinosaurs!!
 Running towards the HUGE dinosaurs!!
 Nana putting on our new Dinosuar bucket hats that she bought us!
 Nana laughing because right after she put them on we ripped them off!  Don't worry we LOVE them now and wear them almost everyday!
 Daddy and Nana hanging out with us by the wagon, getting ready to go see the volcano!
 Watching Yo Gabba Gabba with Nana!
Cheese!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment