Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Triple the fun

Most of my posts consist of certain activities we do...This one is a little different!  I hope you enjoy these "Triplet" photos, every photo has all 3 kiddos in it!  

 Hanging out at Ala Moana mall watching the Koi fish!
 Waikiki Aquarium, this photo turned out pretty cool! 1 Fish above each babies head!
 Enjoying their new Color Wonder markers and paper, Mama likes that they only make marks on the special paper!
 Just "Hanging" out!  My boys look in in pink and of course sissy does too!
 Playing on the side with daddy.
 Enjying the 80 degree weather at 5pm! A very cool perk of livinghere in Beautiful Hawaii!
 Water play!
 Enjoying a popsicle in our new swings.  Mama like that she can just pray away the mess!
Hanging out at home in our comfy cloth diapers watching Yo Gabba Gabba

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are growing too fast. Make them stop, I'm not ready for them not to be babies....it's going by too fast and I can't be there to watch....

    ReplyDelete