Sunday, October 4, 2009

28 weeks!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!

We can't believe we have finally made it to our BIG GOAL of 28 weeks!!! Time has really flown by and I am hoping that it continues to do so. Everyday I feel like I am growing larger, which I probably am and getting more and more uncomfortable. Ben is still VERY low and it starting to feel as if he will fall out when I sit straight up or when I walk, Brooke seems to be moving to the very top and pushing herself up under my ribs which can cause extreme pain and Blake has moved so far to the left that his heartbeat is almost on my back! So I am really being stretched in every direction, I love them all so much and I love that I have been able to carry them for so long but I cannot wait until they are here!!!! I was able to open up our 28 week card today from daddy and he had a very special message for the kiddos:
Dear Ben, Brooke & Blake,
Another 4 long weeks, but the good news is.. You can come at anytime! We or at least I am hoping for another 4 weeks or so otherwise all my hard work on your "Goals Bottle" will be for nothing! I can't believe that soon I will see all three of you come into this world! I am so proud of all of you already. Being good listeners, especially you Ben!! Don't worry Brooke and Blake we will explain why we keep congratulating Ben on this accomplishment later! I love you all!! In the mean time hang in there alittle longer.
Love, Daddy
We have another growth scan on Oct. 15Th and our hoping for 2lbs 8oz or larger for all 3 babies! Right now they should be a little over 14.5 inches long from head to heel and about 2lbs 4oz! I have gained only 15lbs so far in the past 28 weeks and it is all belly, If you add all three babies plus fluid and placentas it would be around 15lbs! Not to worry since the babies are all growing great! I will update again if anything happens or right after the growth scan.

1 comment: