Monday, October 19, 2009

30 Weeks and 1 Day!!!!


If someone would have said my body would hang on this long I would have laughed in their face! We have been in the hospital now for 6 weeks now and on bedrest for 10 weeks, the babies are doing extremely well! New milestones to report are:

*I can now feel when the babies have the hiccups, =0)


*Blake still finds room to completely flip over, under, around! How is that possible with no room in there!?


*NST's are going much better and take usually a minimum on 30 mins instead of hours!


*Weight gain is at 18lbs( which is almost all baby!)


We now have less than 30 days actually 27 days to be exact until our trio will be here!!!!



1 comment:

  1. WTG 30 weeks 1 day!!!!! you are amazing and I love you all so much. Keep it up baby just a few more days. ok 27 but I know you can do it. I love you sweet daughter and son.

    Love Momma

    ReplyDelete