Monday, October 26, 2009

31 Weeks 1 Day!


Hey everyone! Here we are at 3 weeks past our last really big goal of 28 weeks!!! Still on hospital bedrest and I am doing ok I have my ups and downs but for the most part I just keep thinking the longer these babies cook the better for them and less time away from daddy and I in the NICU. We now have a scheduled C-section date..............Our babies will be here on or before Nov.16th!!!! I cannot believe this time is here it's only 21 days or less! We are really hoping to make it to the scheduled surgery because that means our whole team of doctors will be there to enjoy this moment with us!



New stuff.....

*There really is babies everywhere in my belly, not one soft sopt anywhere!!!!

*The babies move almost constantly, it seems they never sleep! Hopefully that changes before they get here! Lol!

*Eating is still a chore, but I seem to be hungry all the time.

*Last growth scan will be on Nov. 5th!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment