Wednesday, September 2, 2009

23.5 weeks

Hey everyone!!!

Today we are 23.5 weeks and getting ready to be admitted back to Tripler Army Medical Center for the duration of our pregnancy. I am getting bigger everyday and more uncomfortable, Brooklynn and Blake are pretty much under my ribs now so it is getting a little harder to breathe and my ribs are sore from being kicked, man they are getting strong! Benjamin is low in my pelvis and I can fell his every move, he is the strongest of the 3 with his movements, followed by Brooklynn then Blake. Delilah our dog will be leaving us today to visit with her Auntie Alison and her family, we pulled out the suitcases and she immediatley got sadface! We are also still waiting for a 4 bedroom house to open up for us so Carl will be moving while I am in the hospital, lucky him!! =0)

I know i say this pretty much every post but we are really hoping to make it to atleast 28 weeks and everyday after that will be a true blessing! Benjamin, Brooklynn & Blake mommy and daddy are so truly blessed to be bringing you into this world, we cannot wait to meet you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kristi you're such a great mommy already!! Keep on, keeping on!! Can't wait to see them, but I'm pulling for another 5 or more weeks!

    I love following you and your family, its so neat!!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete