Sunday, September 27, 2009

27 weeks today!

27 WEEKS!!!!!!!

Ok so we have made it to 27 weeks, what a blessing! Only 1 more week to go until our BIG GOAL!!!!!! Nothing has really changed except our NST's are beginning to be a pain in the butt beacause the kids are still so small they move around everywhere and we have to keep them on for a solid 20 minutes with little or no breaks in the strip. Other than that I am doing well, just wishing that I had more visitors or phone calls to make me feel better. Its been just about a month now and I am a pretty happy camper but I do have my sad days, thank goodness for my hubby, mom, sister, family & friends that call me everyday I could not do it without you!!!! Love you all!!!!

4 comments:

  1. well done. I always found NSTs to be terribly uncomfortable. But necessary so what can you do. Just try to meditate or something! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Nellie! Hang in there! You'll make it to 28 weeks! My thoughts and prayers are with you and the babies!

    Serena-SouthCa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Kristi! Didn't mean to type Nellie, I was just reading her blog too. :0) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I CAN access this through work. Wow. You know, Kristi, I bet you think you're not so lovely right now, but I'm going to tell you, you're beautiful, and although I realize you're only 7 months, you have 3 babies in there and don't look bad at all. When I was carrying Carl, at 7 months I could eat off of him, literally, I could rest my dinner plate on him. By the time he was born, he was out to my knees, so you are doing extremely well. What is an NST? Also, the pictures of the trio (have you noticed that their initials BBBL are "bubble"?) are very cool, they have come a long way in 28 years with that technology.

    ReplyDelete