Sunday, September 13, 2009

New news again!




Ok everyone heres the scoop....................






We have now been moved from our favorite floor to the labor and delivery floor because our cervix went from 1.39cm to almost nothing in a week!!!! We have been in Labor and Deliery now for 4 days being closely monitored. We had a little scare where our baby C Blake had a few heart decelerations, but popped back up very quickly and is seeming to do fine now! I am now on complete bedrest with only able to get up and use the toilet for #2 if I have to pee I have to use a bedpan =0(. I am handling it pretty well. We have another cervical check on Wed, and hopefully if all is the same we will get transfered back to our floor soon!




Here are a few new pictures of our hospital stay so far!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I was so worried when I heard you had been moved, I kept praying and I KNEW you'd be ok... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete