Tuesday, September 15, 2009

25 weeks 2 days

Alright short trip to the potty and hubby had to grab a quick picture. I am feeling pretty good today just tired from getting woken up alot by nurses and doctors but I know they mean well. We have another cervix scan on wed so hopefully its the same!!!!! Carl and I continued our list today of things we need for babies, I cant wait till I am able to shop and get our home ready for them! Belly is getting bigger everyday it seems, my belly button is almost out and mt skin is very shiny from being streched so big! 26 weeks is just around the corner!!!!!!!! Ben, Brooke & Blake mommy and daddy love you very much, hang out in there a little longer!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the gown still closes in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're goin to LOVE looking back at all these pictures!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete