Thursday, September 24, 2009

26 Weeks and 3 days

Blake





Brooke
Ben
Ok so today we had a surprise ultrasound that included a growth scan!! Babies weights are:
Benjamin is 2lbs 2oz
Brooklynn is 1lb 13oz
Blake is 2lbs 0oz
All 3 babies are growing extremely well, the boys are ahead of the game and Brooke is right on with a singleton baby. During the ultrasound Ben was being a little stinker and sitting so low that we could barely get measurements for him, we were finally able to get a profile picture where he had his hand over his face like a drama king! LOL! Brooklynn was sitting face down towards my back not showing anything! I guess she was having a shy moment, we did end up with a pretty good face on shot where you could see her top eye open! Blake of course is still a little contortionist sitting in the most awkward positions. we were able to capture him with his body in a "C" shape which is pretty funny considering he is baby C.
As for me I am still doing very well considering almost 7 weeks of bedrest, I just try to keep myself busy and if I have a rough day all I do is think about our babies and how much healthier they will be the longer they stay inside! I have only gained a total of 9lbs so far in the past 26.5 weeks and since bedrest only 1lb. I eat when I want and what I want so i am just assuming that the babies are taking everything from me. Blood pressure still doing great and my diabetes test also came back normal, we will be repeating the test in a few weeks just to make sure. Still no sign of any swelling, I am also not have ANY contractions at all and hopefull it stays that way.
It was Carl's and I's 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday! He went to an Italian restaurant and got us both Fettuchini Alfredo, which we had on our first date! He brought a picnic basket with wine glasses and sparkling cider, and we enjoyed a quiet dinner and evening together it was very romantic. During dinner I think the kids were trying to interupt already just kicking away, either that or they loved the real food since they have been stuck on hospital food! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment